Are you ready for a pick me up? No, not that kind … I’m talking about a good laugh.
Laughing is underrated. Laughter is like an elixir. Laughter is therapeutic. It will relieve your stress or anxiety, and give you an energy boost.
Being an entrepreneur is priceless, however, it can be overwhelming. But a good laugh at yourself will keep you optimistic. Yep! Research has shown that laughing at one’s self is also therapeutic.
12 Jokes about entrepreneurs
Today, I want to contribute to your well-being with these 12 jokes about entrepreneurs. Hopefully one of them will make you laugh, or smile.
By the way, Entrepreneurs Rock! Enjoy! And share your favorite joke in the comment section below.
1. A young businessman had just started his own firm. He rented a beautiful office and had it furnished with antiques. Sitting there, he saw a man come into the outer office.
Wishing to appear the hot shot, the businessman picked up the phone and started to pretend he had a big deal working.
He threw huge figures around and made giant commitments. Finally he hung up and asked the visitor, “Can I help you?”
The man said, “Yeah, I’ve come to activate your phone lines.”
2. Entrepreneur’s Motto: I started out with nothing and still have most of it left. inc.com
3. “So, what made you decide to go into business for yourself?”
“It was something my last boss said.”
“Really, what was that?”
“You’re fired.” ask.com (One of my favorites):-)
4. Entrepreneurship is the last refuge of the trouble making individual. ~ Natalie Clifford Barney
5. An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it. ~ Roy Ash
6. Everything takes three times longer than it should. Especially the money part. ~ Hugh MacLeod
7. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. ~ Vidal Sassoon
8. My son is now an “entrepreneur.” That’s what you’re called when you don’t have a job. ~ Ted Turner
9. In business, the competition will bite you if you keep running, if you stand still, they will swallow you.~ Victoria Kiam
10. I’ve got to keep breathing. It’ll be my worst business mistake if I don’t. ~ Steve Martin
11. My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income.” ~ Errol Flynn
12. Money is not the most important thing in the world. Love is. Fortunately, I love money. ~ Jackie Mason
It’s a wrap
I hope your endorphins were activated and you’re now ready for anything that comes your way.
Share a couple of your favorite jokes with us.
image by Stuart Miles @ freedigitalphotos.net
If you enjoyed reading this post, be sure to fill out this form to receive my blog post updates by e-mail, AND/OR leave a comment below and share this with your family, friends and Social Media. – Thank you!:-)