Have you had those days when you just want to give up on your goals and quit trying. I’ve been there but my WHY keeps me moving forward and inspirational quotes help me to re frame my experience, stay motivated and focused on all that’s important in my life: family, friends, relationships, business and goals for all areas of
Challenges are an important part of the success formula. You can’t have success without challenges. Use inspirational quotes to get you fired up again. They’re easily accessible and always available.
1. “Rest but never quit. Even the sun has a sinking spell each evening. But it always rises the next morning. At sunrise, every soul is born again.” ~ Author Unknown
2. One of the most common causes of failure is the habit of quitting when one is overtaken by temporary defeat.” ~ Napoleon Hill
3. “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” ~ Conrad Hilton
4. “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.’” ~ Muhammad Ali
5. Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.
~ Michael Jordan
6. Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
7. “What this power is I cannot say; all I know is that it exists and it becomes available only when a man is in that state of mind in which he knows exactly what he wants and is fully determined not to quit until he finds it.” ~ Alexander Graham Bell
8. “Nothing could be worse than the fear that one had given up too soon, and left one unexpended effort that might have saved the world.” ~Jane Addams
9. “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” ~Harriet Stowe
10. “When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.” ~Anonymous
11. “Don’t give up. There are too many nay-sayers out there who will try to discourage you. Don’t listen to them. The only one who can make you give up is yourself.” ~Sidney Sheldon
12. “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” ~Japanese Proverb
13. “Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity.” ~ Louis Pasteur
14. “Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, face the facts.”~Ruth Gordon
15. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.”~Dale Carnegie
16. “Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about..”~ Unknown
17. When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place “~ Unknown
18. “When things go wrong, don’t go with them.” ~Elvis Presley
19. “Don’t give up before the miracle happens.” ~Fannie Flagg
20. “It’s always to soon to quit!” ~Norman Vincent Peale
21. “The difference between Success and failure is not giving up.” ~Steven Redhead
22. “Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.” ~ Napoleon Hill
23. “The difference in winning and losing is most often… not quitting.” ~ Walt Disney
24. The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places. ~Author Unknown
25. When the world says, “Give up,” Hope whispers, “Try it one more time.”
It’s a wrap
When you lose motivation who or what stops you from quitting?
If you’re ready to be unstoppable with confidence for your success – you’ll benefit from my FREE strategy session. Contact me today. You’ll be glad you did.
If you enjoyed reading this post, fill out this form to receive my blog post updates by e-mail, AND/OR leave a comment below and share this with your family, friends and Social Media. - Thank you!:-)