Recently, a couple of my clients expressed their desire for an abundant life style. In general, when someone speaks of abundance it has to do with money.
According to dictionary.com the meaning of abundance is not just about money.
1. an extremely plentiful or over sufficient quantity or supply: an abundance of grain. 2. overflowing fullness
Having an abundance of money is important but I believe that it’s just as important to have an abundance of happiness, love, joy, good friends, healthy relationships, strong family ties and good health.
What do you think? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
I’m helping my clients with their financial abundance mindset. Affirmation and visualization are included in this transformational program.
Here are 40 financial abundance affirmations I shared with them (the other areas of abundance I’ll address in future posts).
Alert: an affirmation is not magic. Read more about them here.
If your finances are already great, affirming will help (emphasis on HELP) you keep it that way.
For your inspiration 30 Financial Abundance Affirmations.
- I am now comfortable expressing my desire for financial abundance.
- I am determined to live the abundant life I have envisioned.
- It is my intention to share my abundance with others.
- I am learning to let go of my resistance to wealth.
- I am practicing the art of manifestation
- I allow myself to have abundance in all areas of my life
- I commit to doing one thing every day for the good of someone else.
- People enjoy paying for my products/service.
- I am wealthy and compassionate.
- I experience consistent financial growth.
- I am a magnet for money-making opportunities.
- I am rich and wonderful.
- I believe in the law of reciprocity –
- My words, thoughts and action attracts financial abundance.
- My income increases daily.
16. I take consistent and persistent action for my financial health.
17. I now release my limiting abundance beliefs.
18. I release thoughts that deflect my riches.
19. I give myself permission to enjoy my abundance.
20. My thoughts and every cell welcome my abundant life style
21. My core values are aligned with my money-making strategies.
22. I give thanks every day for my happy, healthy and prosperous life.
23. I honor all of my financial obligations.
24. My dreams of abundance are coming to fruition.
25. I am a beautiful and kind spirit.
26. I enjoy all of my wealth building activities.
27. My vibration is a magnet for money.
28. I allow myself to see beauty and abundance around me.
29. My abundance affirmations work whether I believe they will or not.
30. I am worthy of abundance in all areas of my life.
31. There are many wealthy people who are kind, compassionate and generous, and I choose to be one of them.
32. I am 100% committed to my financial abundance.
33. My life is blissful and productive.
34. I care about others and I willingly share my wealth.
35. My philanthropic endeavors excite me.
37. I deserve financial abundance and I claim it now.
38. My financial abundance makes it easy for me to help the planet.
39. I thank the universe for my limitless abundance.
40. I now create the life of my dreams and help others to do the same.
It’s a wrap
Choose your favorite affirmations and repeat them often. You can sing, write, speak, think and even chant them. One of my clients and her two boys chanted her affirmations while dancing. She’s officially a money magnet. She’s an Autism Advocate and Documentarian and people are giving her lots of money.
There are a few things you should keep in mind about affirmations:
Be clear about your desires.
Write down your affirmations.
Use lwords that are familiar to you.
Keep your affirmations short and simple.
Visualize, imagine, picture, feel and/or taste your desired outcome.
Have a strong emotional connection with your outcome.
Repeat them often.
Detach from the outcome.
What area of your like do you lack abundance, and what do you plan to do about it?
Has the financial abundant life style eluded you? You’ll benefit from my FREE strategy session. Contact me today. You’ll be glad you did.
Shameless request – If you enjoyed reading this post, fill out this form to receive my blog post updates by e-mail, AND/OR leave a comment below and share this with your family, friends and Social Media. – Thank you!:-)
images courtesy of Freedigitalphotos.net