One of my favorite spiritual teachers, Dr. Wayne Dyer, left the physical realm, Saturday, August 29, 2015. The memories of his numerous PBS appearances and his interaction with Oprah, make me smile. Over the years, his words and his teachings, (when I needed them most) echo in the background of my mind to keep me believing in my self.
Wayne Walter Dyer was an American self-help author and motivational speaker. His first book Your Erroneous Zones is one of the best-selling books of all time, with an estimated 35 million copies sold. Wikipedia
In celebration of his life .. I would like to share with your 10 ( I have many) of my favorite quotes from Dr. Dyer.
Be inspired to live not just exist.
10 Inspirational Quotes By Dr. Wayne Dyer
1. “Each experience in your life was absolutely necessary in order to have gotten you to the next place, and the next place, up to this very moment.”
2. “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
3. “You cannot always control what goes on outside. But you can always control what goes on inside.”
4. “you don’t need to be better than any one else you just need to be better than you used to be”
5. “The more you see yourself as what you’d like to become, and act as if
what you want is already there, the more you’ll activate those dormant
forces that will collaborate to transform your dream into your reality.”
6. “Conflict cannot survive without your participation”
7. “You’ll see it when you believe it.”
8. “All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with
another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change
you. The only thing blame does is to keep the focus off you when you
are looking for external reasons to explain your unhappiness or
frustration. You may succeed in making another feel guilty about
something by blaming him, but you won’t succeed in changing whatever it
is about you that is making you unhappy. ”
9. “When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.”
10. “you don’t need to be better than any one else you just need to be better than you used to be”
It’s a wrap
Wow! P- O – W – E – R – F – U – L quotes. These quotes empower me. They remind me that I can do and accomplish just about anything I desire. However, I have to take full responsibility for my actions and results. And, if I play the blame game, I will remain stuck.
RIP Dr. Wayne Dyer, you will continue to inspire me and help people all over the world to step out of the shadows to live extraordinary lives.
Now it’s your turn
It’s easy to assume that everyone knows Dr. Wayne Dyer, but when I mentioned his passing to my 24 year old, he said “who is that?” So, tell me if and how Dr. Dyer has impacted your life?
Shameless request – If you enjoyed reading this post, fill out this form to receive my blog post updates by e-mail, AND/OR leave a comment below and share this with your family, friends and Social Media. – Thank you!:-)