Happy 2012 to all of my readers. I hope your 2012 will be just as you imagine it.
For fun and inspiration I created this list of the top ten reasons why you should make New Year’s Resolutions.
Smile, enjoy and be inspired!
My top 10 reasons for making New Year’s Resolutions.
10. To be part of the elite 12% that keeps their resolutions.
9. To annoy those who do not believe in making New Year’s Resolutions.
8. To give this time honored tradition a revival injection.
7. To create a yearly ritual for introspection.
6. It’s an opportunity to be the architect of your life.
5. You may fail OR succeed when you try but failure is the only option when you don’t.
4. This could be the year you realize that your conscious and subconscious desires need to be aligned.
2. Not everyone who dreams of making it to the Olympics does. Not everyone who dreams of winning the gold does.
This could be the year you get the GOAL.
Drum roll please … the number 1 reason why YOU should make New Year’s Resolutions …
Stop Reading this post and write down your New Year’s Resolutions.
This could be YOUR breakthrough year.
How do your feel about making New Year’s Resolutions? Please share this post with your family, friends and the world. You’ll make me smile.
Image Credit: Naypong at Free Digital Photo