Do you have an online business? Have you often used or purchased other products that you felt were really good, and wondered if they had an affiliate program attached? Chances are more business courses online today do. It is becoming more and more the ‘in thing’ to market other affiliate products alongside your current services or products online, with a lucrative sideline to help drive targeted traffic to your website and increase and aid your funded proposal.
Although there are many, many benefits to promoting affiliate programs with your own home-based Internet business, here are my top 5 reasons to become an affiliate marketer.
- Low Cost Set-up – It does not take much to start up an affiliate business, it is FREE to join most affiliate businesses. If you have got a desk, or kitchen dinner table, Internet-connected broad band compute then you’re in business!
- No Merchant Account Required – Most affiliate site already have built in payment capture where the merchant handles all payment
processing, so you never have to lose sleep over
charge backs, fraud or losing your merchant account.
- Choose From Thousands of Products and Services – In the day of the internet age, what isn’t sold online? With affiliate networks like Commission
Junction, Be Free and Link share, click bank, it’s easy to find products
related to your current or planned web site. This is the thing I love about affiliates, even if you live in a small one-bedroom apartment, you can sell large items without storage concerns.
- Make Money While You Sleep – What other business allows
you as a sole proprietor to keep your doors open and keep
making money even when you take breaks or after you go home
for the night?
- High Income Potential – With your own affiliate
business your income potential is limited only your
desire, effort and imagination – not your boss.
Business Coach and Entrepreneur Colette Morris has been successfully helping other business owners to increase their online presence through personal branding, Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Bookmarking.
What are your thoughts about Affiliate Marketing? Please share with us