One of my favorite mantras ” I made a decision long ago to make happiness my best friend” was challenged a friend of mine. She does not believe you can be happy “just because.”
We decided to make a list of questions about happiness and I am sharing some of them with you.
This is not my first post about happiness. I thought it was worth re-visiting.
- Can you be happy “just because?”
- Is happiness subjective?
- Do you need an external stimuli to be happy?
- Is happiness a choice?
- Is happiness contagious?
- Can you have a successful life without happiness?
- Do people really mean it when they say: I have never been happy?
- Can happiness be pursued?
- Can you be happy without external confirmation?
What is happiness anyway?
This video shows people on the street answering that question. Fascinating ideas, especially when someone carves his/her answer in stone.
Enjoy, and lets continue the conversation in the comment section.
If you find this interesting, please share with your friends. Re-tweets and Facebook mentions make me smile.
To your magnificence!
Copyright (c) 123RF Stock Photos